I giggled out loud at Nate's smile, and then I laughed even louder at his pout! Oh, that is good! Almost better than Nik's! What a cutie.
Oh, he's a cutie!!I love the pout picture too.Hope things are going great for you - isn't it amazing to see how much Nate changes?
he's too cute, Sons! miss you guys
Dear Auntie Sonja,I think Nate's big pout lip is funny! And his smile is very cute. I love it. Love,Emma
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I giggled out loud at Nate's smile, and then I laughed even louder at his pout! Oh, that is good! Almost better than Nik's! What a cutie.
Oh, he's a cutie!!
I love the pout picture too.
Hope things are going great for you - isn't it amazing to see how much Nate changes?
he's too cute, Sons! miss you guys
Dear Auntie Sonja,
I think Nate's big pout lip is funny! And his smile is very cute. I love it.
Love,
Emma
Post a Comment