6.28.2010

Going home and meeting Nate



















So we got to go home today. Nate sure enjoyed meeting his little sister and had to hold her constantly and point out her nose, eyes, mouth and every other facial feature. Luckily he was pretty gentle. So nice to be home. Sorry we haven't put up more pics recently, sleeping was just to luring. She's finally been gaining weight and eating a bunch on her own so the doctors said they couldn't find any other reason to keep her other than she's cute. Thanks for all the prayers.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Photos, glad you are all home together. Love and prayers from RI.

Olson Rx said...

I love the pics.....Nate looks SO proud of his little sis. I'm so glad you're all home now. Enjoy being a family of four!

Kim

saranaede said...

These pictures are priceless!
Love them!

CJ Olson said...

Woo hoo for being home! Enjoy being home as a family of 4. I love the picture of Nate holding his sister! Enjoy this special time!!

kellercabin said...

I love Nate's huge grin while holding his sister. Those are great pics! We're so excited for you guys and your family of four! :)

*B* said...

Looks like Eva is going to have a great big brother to watch out for her! Wish I could be out there to see him with her.

The Graber's said...

What adorable pictures!! Glad you guys are home and can now adjust to a more 'homey' routine. Can't wait to meet Eva!

laura said...

amazing pictures!! what cute kids you have :)